The mini 2go is an innovative little scooter with a storage box for childrens’ toys, snacks and treasures. It is the latest innovation from the Swiss Micro Mobility brand. Starting at 18 months, this little scooter will make your child mobile from the youngest age up to the age of 5. The lean-and-steer mechanism makes it easy for your kid to steer. Control takes place by means of weight transfer. This promotes motor skills and balance. The scooter can be used in three versions: with or without the drawer and when the seat is no longer required, it can be easily removed and the mini 2go is transformed into a Mini Micro with an adjustable handlebar.
The Mini Micro is low-to-the-ground making it easy for riders to hop on and off or to switch from pushing to simply enjoying the ride. Highest-quality non-marking polyurethane wheels ensure a wonderfully smooth ride. The fibre-glass reinforced deck and rear brake provide an extra measure of security. The new Deluxe Plus version includes a driving rod – so you can take control when necessary. When not in use, the rod can simply be stored in the drawer. Also nice: a little light is mounted in the drawer. This light can be taken out and used as a riding light.
Built for years of fun and suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Stage 1: Age 1 1/2 – start out with the ride-on seat with removable storage drawer
- Stage 2: Age 2 – convert to a low-handled stand-on by removing the seat and drawer from the base
- Stage 3: Age 3+ – extend the adjustable T-Bar as your child grows!
- Ages: 1 1/2 – 5
- Weight Limit: 20 kg Please do not exceed this limit as excessive loading of the scooter will result in breakage.
- T-bar height: 43 – 59 cm from ground (adjustable).
- Seat Height: 26 cm from the floor.
- Seat Width: 15cm at centre. Saddle covered with padded foam.
- Length/Width of standing deck: 30 cm long x 11.5 cm wide.
- Includes a driving rod (can be stored in the box)>/li>
- Light is mounted inside the box (can also be mounted on the steer
- Front Wheels: PU 120 mm diameter, spread 20 cm apart for stability.
- Back Wheel: PU 80 mm diameter.
- Handle bar: 25 cm across, covered with thick, soft and durable rubber grips.
- Precision Bearings.
- Weight of Scooter: 1.9 – 3.6 kg.
The child must be able to touch the ground with the whole of their feet at the same time, otherwise they will not have proper control and braking could be dangerous.